home sweet home!
Well, we made it back. FINALLY! We calculated about 40 hours of travel time to get back home. But we made it, and I'm desperately trying to stay awake at least until 9.
And... why is it so hot here? Geez.
OK here's a video from the day we did cooking class in Thailand. Very dramatic, thanks to Wendy's mad video skills. I'm such a clutz! Thanks, bone, for covering and editing the story!
Cooking Class Clowns from Brooke & Louis and Vimeo.
5 comments:
Does the 5-second rule not apply at an outdoor cooking class in Thailand?
well, we talked about that. Thai people have a joke that germs don't work nights or weekends... But really they're super worried about germs over there. That's why they don't wear street shoes into the house. So I didn't want to freak out our teacher by eating off the floor. Anyways, we made 7 different dishes that day, and I was pretty dang full.
I think it would've been funny to make the Thai teacher freak out.
Yay! I'm so glad you're back!
Glad y'all made it back home safely! Thailand sends their smiles! I sure do miss y'all and I love yuns like a fat tourist loves Banana Rotee!
who you calling a fat tourist??? I'm starting a paper route RIGHT now.
Post a Comment