It is decided...
Louis will work this summer, for 10 weeks, for Lehman Brothers in New York. He's going to visit them in a couple weeks (feb 21-23) to see what it's all about. Lehman is an investment banking firm. That's about all I can tell you. He'll probably work about 100 hours per week with them while he's there. I'll go out to visit as much as possible, but I'll need friends. So, if anyone wants to take a fun shopping/sightseeing trip to New York this summer ... please let me know. Let's get it on the books!
Other than that, not too much is going on out here. I'm enjoying my work at SBC (I do their website - what do you think??) even though it's intense right now; and Louis is... "enjoying" his studies. I have taken on a couple freelance website projects, and I actually am thinking about working on Saturdays at a really cute nearby boutique.
We're going to Tahoe with Lou's whole family this weekend. Right after that, we're moving into our new place. And shortly thereafter, Foxy the cat will be taking her first flight to be out here with us! I'm excited about all these things!
5 comments:
Sounds busy! Good luck with moving-both your stuff & The Fox:)
So, do cats earn frequent flier miles?
The 151 Boutique, huh? I say go for it!!
I'll be there with you for most of June. The boys and I will keep you plenty busy!
Sounds like you have a lot of exciting developments! How do you think Miss Foxy will adjust to the West Coast lifestyle?
I think Fox will like it out here. Especially since she currently lives in one room in my mom's place.
Post a Comment