Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Alabamians in the Snow

We had SUCH a great time in Lake Tahoe this weekend. The Krannichs came out and rented a beautiful house (or shall I say, Chalet?) in Northstar. We cooked, and talked, and (some of us) skied or snowboarded, and we all just generally enjoyed ourselves. It was so fun to visit with baby Olivia... Louis and I haven't seen her since summer. Here are photos from our trip:

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww, cool...it looks like y'all had a great time! I like the braids. And, just so you know, Sean studies at the BEACH. Out by the pool. Lame.

Katie B said...

That's definitely a chalet! What a blast. You and Lou look VERY Tahoe.

Anonymous said...

Hey, your pictures are great. What a beautiful family! Looks like you all had a fun time together. That baby Olivia is adorable...you otta get you one of those.
Love, Allison

Anonymous said...

So did you get your SPA on?

Stephanie said...

so did you get moved???

Wendy said...

Bone! It looks so cold!!! Right now I just can't imagine it! We're on the fast track back to summer! Today our highs are back up in the 90's! Mercy! Lemme know when you wanna come back over here and thaw out!