Monday, October 8, 2007

I get by with a little help from my friends










Had a fun weekend visiting with Katie. We went to the air shows up in the city during fleet week. The weather was perfect. We ALSO had a blast watching the Stanford/USC game. Nobody could believe it. I know it wasn't on TV where most of you are, so check it out if you want:



J-Lo and Jules will be here Thursday and I can't wait!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a sweet win for Stanford. You know what USC stands for "University of Spoiled Children".....I love upsets!

Unknown said...

hahaha, I don't know if we (and by "we," I mean Stanford) can talk about being spoiled children.

Stephanie said...

THIS is the team you and Louis need to cheer for now.

Katie B said...

Yeah, Cardinal! I reveled in USC's defeat.

Unknown said...

Did it crash? As those weirdos with their flags at Auburn and Alabama say, FUSC!

Saturday is within 62 minutes. . .