Friday, April 25, 2008

In Chicago...

I left these two sleepyheads in CA and have been in Chicago for a conference for work.



The conference is over, J-Lo's coming tonight, and I did some fun sightseeing today: the Chicago Art Institute, a little shopping, Millennium Park. OK, and a manicure. Here's the photos:

6 comments:

Katie B said...

I love the miniature room at the art institute. Cool self portraits in the bean!

Stephanie said...

Did anyone wonder why you kept taking photos of yourself? ha ha. Y'all have fun!

Unknown said...

No! Shut up. Everybody was taking photos of themselves!

And what's the bean?

Katie B said...

cool mirror blob thingy = the bean

Anonymous said...

Hey, I see those two sleepyheads....I meant to tell you yesterday...there was a large fire at the Camerons Apts. at the Summit where you and Foxy used to live. There was a man on the news that rescued all of the pets out of the burning apt. building..I thought of Foxy.

brooke said...

Thank goodness Fox wasn't in there!!!