Oh dear, what can I do? Baby's in black and I'm feeling blue. . .
Stat of the game... 4. Auburn quarterback Brandon Cox tied a career high with four interceptions against Georgia. The last time he threw so many picks? In last season's contest against the Dawgs.
Yeah, yeah. If I had known Auburn High School was going to be playing that game, I wouldn't have bothered to watch. Brandon is either on or off. I think it was pretty clear which one he was yesterday during the first 5 seconds of play. They should've put his old ass on the bench right then.
I gotta figure out how to remove that heinous "Go Vols" comment above...
5 comments:
Uh oh! Tomorrow you and Stephanie are sworn enemies.
I don't know who I'm going to vote for. Hmm....
Thanks for the Louis update! I was wondering about him.
Oh dear, what can I do? Baby's in black and I'm feeling blue. . .
Stat of the game... 4. Auburn quarterback Brandon Cox tied a career high with four interceptions against Georgia. The last time he threw so many picks? In last season's contest against the Dawgs.
18 Auburn 20 Final
10 Georgia 45
BUSTED. Auburn....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Go Vols, baby!! Big Orange all the way! Yeah, go ahead.
Yeah, yeah. If I had known Auburn High School was going to be playing that game, I wouldn't have bothered to watch. Brandon is either on or off. I think it was pretty clear which one he was yesterday during the first 5 seconds of play. They should've put his old ass on the bench right then.
I gotta figure out how to remove that heinous "Go Vols" comment above...
I'm a very classy person, so I just want to say I like the new look of the blog.
Post a Comment