sweet home alabama
We have the BEST friends. The last two weekends, we've had wonderful going-away parties hosted by Buddy & Donna (July 14) and Lewis & Lindsey (July 21). It means so much to us to share these times with our favorite people. These fabulous memories will keep us going when we're on the other side of the country!
Some of these people we've known for more than 20 years. Friends like that don't come along every day. THIS is why it's so difficult to leave Alabama. I never thought I'd be so flattered and happily surprised about somebody sneaking around behind my back! Lindsey, Stephanie, Mindy, Lynlee, and Stephanie—you are the best! I love you and will miss you!
2 comments:
Wow! What a blast from the past. I'm glad you had a great going away party. Will I see you in Bham this Friday?
Yeah. We really are the best. And sneaky too.
Post a Comment