Sunday, April 15, 2007

end of an era

Well, we sold the loft this week. As of Monday, April 9th, we're not downtown residents anymore. It's a little sad, but it had to be done. No more high ceilings or exposed brick walls (or hearing the neighbors argue, or taking trash to the back alley). It's the end of an era!

Now we live in the suburbs. This weekend I got fake nails, and Lou and I joined the Gold's Gym in Vestavia. So, I guess it's official. No, actually, it's fun to live on this side of town--different restaurants to frequent, closer to family...it's good. We're especially greateful to Louis' parents for letting us move in with them.
So, Friday night, we got to do something from the list:we drank wine with the Chitwoods on their back porch. But I'm not marking it off the list yet because I want to do that a few more times.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Bone and Lou Lou! The times they are 'a changin'! Mercy! I'll be praying for y'all during this transition! Bone, be careful with your Lee Press Ons! You don't wanna put anybody's eye out with them thangs!!