to do before moving away from alabama:
play golf with whitney
drink wine on the Chitwoods' back porch
eat a vegetable plate and lemon pie at The Bright Star
have a dance party with Jlo and Jules in Nashville
buy more vintage at Zoe's
show Steph and Katie the mannequin house
swim in the gulf
take Lindsey to lunch at Niki's
go for a long evening pontoon ride on Lake Mitchell
visit with baby Olivia
take a welding class at Sloss with Terran
ride horses with Brian (I call Herc!)
see one more show at the Alabama Theatre
6 comments:
Work it Bone and Lou Lou!!! This looks like a busy list! Y'all better get crackin' on it! And don't forget to work in a visit to Thailand! Bone, you'd LOVE it here: great food, great scenery, and you say "ka" after almost everything you say! Unfortunately, no Y&R though. Boooooo! I'm reading online updates!!
Check. Katie and I have seen the mannequin!
looking forward to knowing what you are up to! we can't wait to swim in the gulf, take the boat ride, and share Olivia with you!!
hey....thanks a lot :(
what can I say... I'm flattered and looking forward to a round of golf indeed!
i will join you at The Bright Star
Post a Comment